Gas leak in Cumberland (RI) triggers evacuation of condo complex
A gas leak that required the evacuation of three buildings of a condo complex at 2970 Mendon Rd. was triggered by a third party doing work at a plastic service main, a spokeswoman for National Grid said Wednesday. Read the article………….
Q. I own and live in a condo complex. Secondhand smoke from neighbors drifts through my unit even with windows
The message from nearly two-dozen lake-area residents was clear at Monday night’s Osage Beach Fire District fire safety public hearing
The homeowners have complained that the now former receiver, Frank Barber, has taken their homeowner association funds and has not