Great Gorge condo fire sends two to hospital

Two people were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation Sunday evening following a fire that left a condominium on Sunrise Drive in Great Gorge Village in Vernon uninhabitable.  The fire, which was reported at 5:19 p.m., according to McAfee Fire Department Chief Ken Clark, began in a bedroom of the two-floor, two-bedroom condominium and was occupied by two residents at the time.  When officials arrived on scene, Clark said the two occupants had already evacuated the home. Clark said one of those residents was sent to the hospital for smoke inhalation, along with one firefighter.    Read the article…………….


Related Articles

The Importance of Security and Tips for Community Safety

As a community association or property manager, you’re responsible for meeting your bottom lines and running the association smoothly, but

Guarding Against Future Financial Losses

An assessment escrow is a tool for financial freedom. Imagine the day when you can make owners pay for their

The End of the Age of “Mad Men”

The past twenty years have seen a dramatic uptick in the regulation of smoking, as dozens of states and hundreds