Two people taken to hospital due to carbon monoxide issues at condo complex (VA)

Roanoke Fire crews are on the scene of a carbon monoxide problem at a condo complex in Roanoke.  A Roanoke Fire-EMS spokesperson said two workers were taken to the hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning at Southview Condominiums on Peters Creek Road.    Read the article…………….


Related Articles

7 Taken to Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Issue in Vernon (CT) condo

Seven people have been taken to the hospital after a furnace emitted elevated levels of carbon monoxide in a condominium

Litchfield Plantation (SC): Lawsuit over control of HOA heads toward dismissal

The developer of Litchfield Plantation and property owners last week withdrew motions that would have either ended or extended a 5-year-old suit over control of the homeowners association

Irvine (CA) quietly cracks down on short-term rentals

Irvine, not any beach city or Disneyland’s hometown of Anaheim, has seen the biggest jump in Orange County in the