Kent condominium fire caused by discarded smoking debris

A Kent resident safely escaped a burning condominium late Wednesday, according to the Fire Department.  Crews were called just before 10 p.m. to the 5600 block of South 231st Place and found smoke and flames coming from the condo. The resident had already escaped and called for help.     Read the article………….


Related Articles

Helen (GA) officials receive update on condo fire repairs

“It’s been two or three months and you see a building that the roof’s half on and half off, these building will deteriorate very quickly.”

Lawsuit Settled – The Parc Condos In Belltown

The suit, like many others in the city alleged that there were a large number of construction defects, including but

North Fork firefighters battle blaze at Jamesport (NY) condo complex

A fast response by volunteer firefighters prevented a raging fire from destroying multiple residences at the Maidstone Landing condominium complex