Condo fire leaves two homeless in North Attleboro (MA)

At least two people were left homeless late Sunday afternoon by a fire that broke out in a condominium unit at 16 Juniper Road.
Residents of the 24-unit building said they were unaware there was a fire burning in the third-floor condo until someone ran through the building knocking on doors to alert residents.   Read the article………….


Related Articles

Japan: Two hurt as fire starts halfway up Saitama high-rise condo tower, sparking panic

A fire broke out in a high-rise condo in Tokorozawa, Saitama Prefecture, on Monday night, causing panic among residents.  Read

‘Get out there’s a fire’: Family evacuated from Ft. McMurray escapes condo fire in Summerside

More than a dozen people, including a family that was recently evacuated from Fort McMurray, were forced to rush out

Firefighters at scene of fire at condo building in Ocean View area of Norfolk

Firefighters are at the scene of a fire at a three-story condo building in the Ocean View area of Norfolk.