Man dies in Grand Ledge (MI) condo fire

A man died this afternoon in a condominium fire in Grand Ledge, the city’s fire chief said.  An emergency call came in at 12:28 p.m. about a wheelchair possibly on fire in a unit at Timber Creek Condominiums, Grand Ledge Fire Chief Casey Godlewski said. As crews were arriving they received information that a person might still be in the unit.    Read the article……………


Related Articles

Kentfield (CA) girl, 9, fights to save chickens amid homeowners association lawsuit

But Raine might be forced to part with her beloved brood as the Kent Woodlands Property Owners Association has sued

Homeowners asked to rat on renters (MS)

Madison County Tax Assessor Gerald Barber is continuing his fight on homestead exemption fraud, and is asking homeowner’s associations for

Fire safety consultant suspects Belleza (FL) condo fire may have been caused by someone smoking a cigarette on balcony

Action News spoke with a fire safety consultant who got an inside look at the Belleza at Ponte Vedra condo