Fire marshal blames grill for blaze at Nippers Corner condo

Investigators have ruled the fire at a Nippers Corner area condo was accidental, and it may have been started by a charcoal grill on a wooden balcony.  The fire at the Creekside Condos was fast and fierce. It consumed one condo before spreading to the one next to it and jumping to a neighboring unit.  Witnesses said the condo owner was grilling on the back deck.    Read the article…………….


Related Articles

Midlothian (VA) home day care may close

The owner of an at-home day care in Brandermill may lose her state license because of a rule change that

Future Of One Bella Vista Golf Course Grim After August Flood

The Bella Vista Property Owner’s Association met Thursday (Sept. 12) to discuss how much they’ll have to spend to make

Lake Highlands condos’ residents clear out for makeover of neglected complex

Holder was one of the few holdouts at the decaying Lake Highlands complex as deadlines loomed for tenants to make