Massive condo blaze fueled by gas leak

Investigators have figured out what started that massive condo fire in Fort McMurray on Friday. A piece of equipment hit a gas line, putting a six-inch gash in the line. It also hit the main building’s power line. The spark ignited the gas and flames spread quickly to the four-storey building that was under construction.   Read more……..


Related Articles

Condo Culture: Redacted minutes may limit conflicts

Q. I requested and received a copy of the minutes of our board meeting. However, I noticed there has been

Condo Smarts: Letting the facts out of the box

Dear Tony: Our strata council is fed up with lock boxes on our common property. We have constant problems with

Condo board can set eligibility terms for directors

Q:  We have discovered that two of our five directors are not unit owners, despite our corporation’s bylaw requiring them