Tampa woman’s carbon monoxide detector saves neighbors’ lives (FL)

Christina Huff had never paid much attention to the carbon monoxide detectors her mother bought for her new condo until the beeping wouldn’t stop early Thursday morning.   Read the article…………….


Related Articles

Board members must become certified, class offered Nov. 19

Q: I just got elected to my homeowners association (HOA) board and I believe that I now have to get

Broward condo owners win 10-year battle over Wilma damages

It took a decade of fighting, but owners of the Southgate Gardens condo complex have finally been compensated for the damage and hardship they suffered after Hurricane Wilma

Using DNA to Fight Dog Owners’ Discourtesy in Brooklyn (NY)

On a frigid Wednesday evening in January, 40 residents of One Brooklyn Bridge Park, a condominium complex converted from an