Tampa woman’s carbon monoxide detector saves neighbors’ lives (FL)

Christina Huff had never paid much attention to the carbon monoxide detectors her mother bought for her new condo until the beeping wouldn’t stop early Thursday morning.   Read the article…………….


Related Articles

Several families displaced after fire in eight-unit condo building in Nashotah (WI)

Several families have been displaced by a fire at a condo building in Nashotah on Thursday, December 17th — a

Government agencies raise red flags over Walden Lake (FL) golf course rezoning

People living on or near the closed golf course have protested the development plan, arguing that they paid a premium

Condo smoking bans catch fire around Chicago (IL)

A handful of Chicago condo buildings have recently decreed that smoking isn’t allowed anywhere indoors—no ifs, ands or butts—even in