Carbon monoxide scare at Far East Side condo, nobody injured (WI)

Residents in a four-unit condo building on Madison’s Far East Side got a scare Saturday night when a carbon monoxide alarm set off, but nobody was hurt in the incident.  It happened at about 11:30 p.m. in the 5000 block of Siggelkow Road.  The Madison Fire Department said the deadly gas came from the underground parking area and seeped into the four adjoining condos above.  “A resident dialed 911 upon hearing a carbon monoxide alarm sounding in a neighboring unit,” said MFD spokeswoman Cynthia Schuster.      Read the article………….


Related Articles

Pines of Delray West (FL) wins award for financial innovation

Property maintenance for condominiums can be costly, but the Pines of Delray West lowered expenses while boosting service quality. Its

Nelson Co. HOA Works to Protect Residents from Proposed Pipeline

Another Nelson County neighborhood is fighting the proposed Atlantic Coast Pipeline.  The Woods Mill Homeowners Association just sent letters to

Condo tenants must move after water turned off (FL)

claims a lawsuit from a few condo owners over renovation costs has “put a lock on the association’s ability to collect proper funds to run the business.