Niles (IL) condo blaze sends 4 residents, firefighter to hospital

Several people, including a firefighter, were injured during a fire that broke out on the fifth floor of a six-story condominium building in the 9700 block of North Dee Road Friday morning, according to Niles Fire Chief Steve Borkowski.    Read the article………….


Related Articles

Stone Gate HOA (TX) surprises Wilson ES teacher with $1,000 donation

The Stone Gate Home Owners Association (HOA) and developer Land Tejas awarded Wilson Elementary School teacher Christina Fuentes and her

Sinkhole in Leesburg (VA) leaves homes without water

Once the sinkhole is excavated, utilities staff with the town will assess needed repairs to water and sewer lines, which

Smoldering BBQ coals ignite flames at Reseda condo: 7 homeless (CA)

Smoldering barbecue coals ignited flames at a Reseda condo Sunday, and firefighters needed 14 minutes to knock down the blaze,