Should official requests come through certified mail?

Q: We have a resident asking for clarification on the proper procedure to obtain copies of an invoice for work performed in the community. In a previous column, I thought you stated that requests for official records in a condominium association must be submitted by certified mail. Does this same requirement apply to a request for official records of a homeowners’ association?   Read the Q&A………….

Related Articles

Scam overbilled companies in downtown’s SunTrust Tower, ends in fraud guilty plea (FL)

A Ponte Vedra Beach businessman pleaded guilty Wednesday to collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars in kickbacks on maintenance fees

Can we make someone a treasurer without commitment of being a director?

Q: We have an owner that is a retired CPA and very knowledgeable. He wants to help with the finances,