Officials Announce Suspected Cause of Condo Complex Blaze (MA)

Probably, a cigarette improperly disposed of in a pile of mulch was the reason for a four-alarm fire that claimed a man’s life Tuesday morning, according to a statement from the District Attorney’s Office.   Read the article………..


Related Articles

Waltham woman pleads guilty to embezzling $350K from condo complex

A Waltham woman admitted over the summer to embezzling about $350,000 from a condominium complex, according to the Middlesex District

At least a dozen reportedly forced from condos in Somerset County blaze (NJ)

The residents of several condominiums in Green Brook escaped a fire without being injured early Friday, according to a report.

Elderly woman severely burned in Lawrence (NJ) condo fire, authorities say

According to First Assistant Mercer County Prosecutor Angelo Onofri, the fire department was called to the complex for a fire