Officials Announce Suspected Cause of Condo Complex Blaze (MA)

Probably, a cigarette improperly disposed of in a pile of mulch was the reason for a four-alarm fire that claimed a man’s life Tuesday morning, according to a statement from the District Attorney’s Office.   Read the article………..


Related Articles

2 people, parrot rescued in Tinton Falls condo fire (NJ)

Two elderly residents and a 25-year-old African Gray parrot escaped a condominium unit that caught on fire Tuesday around 9

Family escapes fire in neighboring vacant condo (IN)

An east side family is recovering Sunday after being evacuated for a fire early this morning.    Read more………

Condominium fire threatens homes on High Meadow Court in Oklahoma City

Firefighters have extinguished fire in a condominium in the 12230 block of High Meadow Court Wednesday. The fire threatened several