Red Cross officials assisting several families after fire at 24-unit condo building in New Berlin (WI)

Officials with the American Red Cross are assisting several families after a condo fire in New Berlin Wednesday, August 10th.  It happened around 4:30 p.m. inside a 24-unit condo building on Carriage Lane near Coachlight Drive.  No one was hurt.  Fire officials tell FOX6 News the fire was likely caused by a buildup of lint in a clothes dryer.   Read the article……….


Related Articles

Lidcombe unit owners face $2.6m storm damage bill after AIG insurance rejects claims (Australia)

Global insurance giant AIG initially told owners they would not be out-of-pocket, but after further investigation the company changed its

‘Get out there’s a fire’: Family evacuated from Ft. McMurray escapes condo fire in Summerside

More than a dozen people, including a family that was recently evacuated from Fort McMurray, were forced to rush out

1 Killed in Lorton (VA) Condo Fire; Firefighters Hurt

One person has died and two firefighters suffered minor injuries in a fire that spread through a Lorton condominium complex.