Red Cross officials assisting several families after fire at 24-unit condo building in New Berlin (WI)
Officials with the American Red Cross are assisting several families after a condo fire in New Berlin Wednesday, August 10th. It happened around 4:30 p.m. inside a 24-unit condo building on Carriage Lane near Coachlight Drive. No one was hurt. Fire officials tell FOX6 News the fire was likely caused by a buildup of lint in a clothes dryer. Read the article……….
The vice president of the association said Olsen can keep her flag, but she will need to move it to
William Kyndall Francis built his property management business from his basement, growing it to 100 employees before being caught stealing
Several condo owners from Niles plan on attending a Nov. 25 court hearing for a former resident of their building.