Officials to pass out detectors at scene of fatal Buckhead (GA) condo fire

More than three weeks after a 37-year-old Buckhead woman died in a condo fire, Atlanta fire will return to the Pharr Road area to pass out free smoke detectors to residents who don’t have them.   Read the article………….


Related Articles

Woodbury HOAs impacted by alleged embezzlement case (MN)

A senior executive at Durand & Associates, a property-management firm in South St. Paul, was recently fired after being accused

Man accused of embezzlement (MI)

According to Livingston County District Court records, Justin Randy Hyatt-Oshea faces a charge of embezzling at least $1,000 but less

Stapleton (CO) HOA won’t allow installation of homeowner’s radon mitigation system

The board had indicated that they would consider approving an interior system. However, Brian Coy, owner of 5280 Radon, said that an interior system would not be feasible.