2 people, parrot rescued in Tinton Falls condo fire (NJ)

Two elderly residents and a 25-year-old African Gray parrot escaped a condominium unit that caught on fire Tuesday around 9 a.m. after one of the residents left a lit cigarette on the back patio, police said.    Read the article………….


Related Articles

Former condo board president sues over dismissal from governing body (LA)

The former head of a condominium homeowners’ association is suing claiming he was illegally removed.   Richard Thomas Leemann filed suit

Can a Condominium Association Ban Smoking in an Individual Unit?

States, cities and businesses are banning smoking in more and more places. Can condominium associations do the same by prohibiting

Possible sinkhole opens up under condo complex (FL)

A possible sinkhole has opened up beneath a 6-unit condo building in Port Richey. The Orchards of Radcliffe condo association