2 people hurt in explosion at south side condo (IN)

One of the people in the condo smelled gas in her third floor condo around 1 p.m. Sunday. She called maintenance, who turned off the furnace. The maintenance workers planned on calling for a repair Monday morning.   Read the article…………


Related Articles

Investigation into Heritage House manager over (NC)

State investigators say they found no evidence that G.A. “Sonny” Vestal Jr., who managed the Heritage House Homeowners Association, worked

Downtown condo owners upset about end of tax-free living (MI)

More than a decade ago, city leaders designated Union Square Condos and adjacent properties as a “neighborhood enterprise zone” in hopes that the school-turned-housing would rejuvenate the area

WeHo City Council Gives Condo Owners a Pass on Earthquake Safety (CA

Faced with dozens of letters in opposition and a crowd carrying signs saying “voluntary,” the West Hollywood City Council last