Pot on Stove Destroys Condo in Hercules (CA): Fire Dept.

An unattended pot on a stove caused a two-alarm fire Sunday night that destroyed two condominiums in Hercules, according to fire officials.      Read the article……….


Related Articles

Firefighters battle fire at Burbank (CA) condominium

An elderly couple was evacuated from a burning triplex in Burbank Wednesday where fire in the attic caused the roof

Future of displaced Camarillo Springs (CA) homeowners on shaky ground

It has been about six months since a series of mud and debris flows damaged homes and property in the

Dog killed, woman arrested after 4-alarm condo complex fire in San Mateo (CA)

San Mateo firefighters battled a 4-alarm fire at a condo complex on the 2300 block of Ticonderoga Drive overnight.  Firefighters