Pot on Stove Destroys Condo in Hercules (CA): Fire Dept.
An unattended pot on a stove caused a two-alarm fire Sunday night that destroyed two condominiums in Hercules, according to fire officials. Read the article……….
McGladrey’s mother, Paula, was airlifted to Hamilton General Hospital after her son dragged her out of a building engulfed in
Residents took quick action Monday to save a man from a rapidly growing condominium fire. It happened around 10 a.m.
San Francisco firefighters rescued a woman found inside of a burning condominium this morning. The fire was reported by residents