Quick thinking from building manager saves remaining units in condo fire (WI)

Madison fire department officials say two people have been burned out of their home after a condominium blaze this afternoon.  The department is also crediting the manager of the condo building in the 300 block of Forest Street with quick thinking; by closing the door to the second-story unit where the fire started, he prevented it from spreading to the other condos.    Read the article……….


Related Articles

Madison County (MS) Homeowner Told To Remove Christmas Display

Shortly after they put up the large banner over their garage door at their Ridgeland home this weekend, Goetz says

For condo owners caught renting out units on Airbnb, fines can be steep (IL)

On one side are unit owners using short-term rental websites to earn extra income by leasing their unit for a night, weekend or sometimes a longer time period, and on the other side are community associations

Former Bon Aire (NY) treasurer indicted for allegedly pilfering $81K from condo fund

Former Bon Aire Condominium One Complex Treasurer Kostantina Gardner, 25 Haskell Avenue, Suffern, 51-years-old, has been indicted by a Rockland