John Hancock residents sue over argument with building manager (IL)

Two residents of the John Hancock Center have sued the building’s homeowners association after one of them was fined for getting into an argument with its property manager following a a fire in the building last fall.     Read the article………….


Related Articles

Fire damages Canton (MI) condos, careless smoking suspected

A fire that damaged four Canton condominiums may have been caused by careless smoking on a balcony, officials said Tuesday.

Their condo was destroyed in shooting that claimed Brentwood (NH) officer but couple gets bill for dues and fees

Jim and Susan Maguire saw their Brentwood condominium burn to the ground in May after a distraught neighbor killed a

Driveway robberies continue in Lake Highlands (TX)

One of the patrolman responding to the Club Meadows robbery told members of the Moss Farm Alliance, the neighborhood’s homeowner’s