Condo residents thank Methuen (MA) firefighters for rapid response

A raging two-alarm fire in a condominium building at 15 Hampshire Road drove four families from their homes the early morning of June 27.  The first firefighters to respond faced an inferno and feared there might be fatalities, according to fire Chief Timothy Sheehy. No one got hurt, however, he noted.  The fire was caused by careless disposal of smoking materials outside the building, he said.  The families who lost their homes that day expressed their gratitude to the Fire Department Tuesday evening by presenting them with a picture of a firefighter carrying a little girl he has rescued from the flames.    Read the article…………..


Related Articles

Problems plague subdivision (UT) – sinking into landfill

From the street, these homes appear sound, precise and attractive. Closer examination, however, reveals several have frightening structural cracks, apparently

Midtown Miami (FL) Owners Revolt Against Condo President Over $2.4 Million Lobby Renovation

A Midtown Miami condo association president is in a messy dispute with other residents, some of whom are pushing to

Holly Lake Returns After Homeowners Ask for Community Support (NJ)

A small lake owned by two homeowners associations in Little Egg Harbor Township has been restored to its former sparkling