“He put his life on the line:’ Sheriff deputy saves residents trapped in burning condo

An Eaton County Sheriff deputy has been released from the hospital after rescuing three people trapped inside a burning condominium Tuesday night in Lansing.   Police say the residents trapped inside had medical issues and were unable to escape the burning home.  First responders arrived shortly after Deputy Jenkins and had the fire under control within 15 minutes and out after 30 minutes.   Read the article……………

 


Related Articles

Coyote trapping in Royal Oak (MI) results in backlash

A man hired by a homeowner’s association to trap coyotes in says he’s received death threats amid backlash about his

Condo Destroyed By Fire Saturday In Sodus Township (MI)

A condo unit was lost to fire on Saturday in Sodus Township. Wayne Davis, with the Sodus Township Fire Department,

Howell (MI) condo fire caused by discarded smoking material

Discarded smoking material is the cause of a late night fire that melted the siding of a Howell condo.   Read