Second Hand Smoke

On Monday the Falmouth Board of Health discussed an issue that may become more pressing as the use of medical marijuana grows and more states legalize it.  “It’s an interesting case,” said board member George R. Heufelder. “People didn’t predict this would happen.”  The board received an e-mail from a person living in a condo, complaining of second hand smoke exposure from medical marijuana use on the floor above.     Read the article………


Related Articles

New Bill Would Regulate Airbnb, Short Term Rentals In Mass.

Many travelers are skipping hotel reservations and taking advantage of one of the hottest travel trends: short term rentals.  Airbnb

Cooking fire caused evacuation of Springfield condo complex

Residents of a downtown Springfield condominium complex were evacuated due to a fire late Wednesday morning.  Dennis Leger, aide to

Chilmark Divided Over Squibnocket Beach; Town Meeting Monday

Under discussion since last fall, the plan was the result of months of negotiations among the town, the private Squibnocket