Late night condo fire serves as a good reminder for fire safety (MI)
In the early morning hours on Monday, the Orion Township Fire Department responded to the report of a condo on fire in the 1900 block of Country Lane near Joslyn and Scripps.
Oakland County Sheriff’s deputies were the first on the scene and reported smoke coming from the front door and flames charging from the rear of the condo. Deputies connected with the homeowners who were outside while other deputies began evacuating tenants from the adjoining condos. Read the article…………..
One of the most important fire protection systems you can install in your building or condominium is a fire alarm
Most of 272 townhomes in the Willowbrook subdivision near Lakewood Ranch needed repairs for such problems as water intrusion, mold,