Smoke Detectors Were Disabled in Bridgeport Fire That Killed Toddler, Injured 5

Just days after a condo building fire displaced 120 people in Bridgeport on New Year’s Eve, the community is mourning the death of a 3-year-old girl in an apparent stove fire Sunday that ravaged a condo unit and hospitalized five others, including her mother, the condo owner and three children, while the smoke detectors were disabled.   Read the article…………..


Related Articles

Another County (MO) Boondoggle: Eminent Domain Lawsuit (from HOA) May Cost County Taxpayers Millions

The subdivision’s leaders filed suit, with a trial getting underway where they’ll ask jurors to award them in excess of

Homeowners sue to stop Creekside Golf Club sale, development (OR)

In February, the club asked neighbors to approve a plan that would triple their monthly homeowner association fees, raising about $400,000 per year for the club. In exchange, each resident would receive a social membership to the club

Fried chicken may have led to West Knoxville condo fire (TN)

Fried chicken may have led to a condo fire that displaced six people Thursday afternoon. No injuries were reported.  Knoxville