Smoking Materials Spark Bethesda (MD) Condo Fire

A Bethesda family is without a home after smoking materials started a fire that damaged the townhome, authorities said.  A passerby and neighbor discovered the fire at 5700 Chapman Mill Drive in a three-story condo, and called 9-1-1. Monday’s fire    Read the article……………..


Related Articles

Fire heavily damages Rumford (ME) condo complex

Rumford’s fire chief said six units were destroyed and several other units were damaged by the fire

Leisure World of Maryland: Governance Needs To Be Certified- (Follow Up)

As President of the Leisure World of Maryland resident advocacy organization “JustUs”, I want to thank Councilman Leventhal and his

Residents could be forced out of problem-plagued Md. condo complex again

Less than a year after residents were forced to move out on a moment’s notice, the problem-plagued Lynnhill condominium complex