Spate of condo blazes sparks safety campaign

Shortly before 5 p.m. on Friday, May 22, 2015, tenants on the west side of the Avenue complex at 301 Clareview Station Dr. W. noticed the flames. At 4:47 p.m., dispatch sent Edmonton Fire Rescue Services to the four-storey condominium. On arrival, first responders found the building fully engulfed from the exterior.   Read the article………….


Related Articles

Condo Culture: Smoke-detector readiness is everyone’s responsibility

Q. Who is responsible for confirming that the condo owners have smoke detectors and that they are in proper working

Condo Culture: Condo board must order offending owner to disconnect washing machine

Q. My upstairs neighbour has a portable washing machine hooked up to her kitchen tap. When in use this causes

Condo owner shocked her unit was being sublet on Airbnb

Even in Toronto’s tight rental market, Zenobia Omarali agreed to lower the rent for her tenant — the son of