Spate of condo blazes sparks safety campaign

Shortly before 5 p.m. on Friday, May 22, 2015, tenants on the west side of the Avenue complex at 301 Clareview Station Dr. W. noticed the flames. At 4:47 p.m., dispatch sent Edmonton Fire Rescue Services to the four-storey condominium. On arrival, first responders found the building fully engulfed from the exterior.   Read the article………….


Related Articles

Sirens, flashing lights and fire trucks cause excitement in River Oaks as condo trash pile goes up in smoke

While that is small potatoes in the world of “breaking news,” the hullabaloo and traffic snarl caused by the fire

Family escapes fire in neighboring vacant condo (IN)

An east side family is recovering Sunday after being evacuated for a fire early this morning.    Read more………

Victim dies after condo fire near Desert Inn and Pecos (NV)

A victim died after a condo fire near Desert Inn and Pecos on Thursday night.  Clark County Fire department responded