Springfield (MA) condo complex evacuated due to carbon monoxide

About 100 people were evacuated from a downtown Springfield condominium tower Wednesday morning, due to high levels of carbon monoxide.     Read the article………..


Related Articles

Tenant blames homeowners association for leaky apartment (LA)

A tenant is suing a homeowners group, alleging its negligence caused leaking into her apartment.  Jan Bruckmeier filed a lawsuit

LM Funding, business built on condo fee delinquencies, struggles as real estate recovers (FL)

As the real estate market grows stronger, LM Funding finds its business getting tougher.  Revenues for 2016 fell to $4.9

Water from broken shower-control valve overwhelms west Madison condos (WI)

Two west Madison homes are uninhabitable because of water damage from a valve leak Thursday, officials said.  The Madison Fire