Fire chief: Hot Springs fire may have been caused by fireworks, investigation ongoing (AR)

A fire that destroyed four homes in a Hot Springs condo complex may have started due to fireworks, according to the fire department.  Fire chief Autumn Carlisle tells Channel 7 the fire’s suspected area of origin was underneath a car that was at the condo complex and fireworks may have been used to spark the flames.    Read the article…………..


Related Articles

Man critically injured in garage fire at condo complex

A man was critically hurt this morning after a garage caught fire inside a condominium complex in the west Las

Pasco (FL) homeowner’s association hit with high water bill

Pasco County residents aren’t the only ones complaining about high water bills. Now, a homeowner’s association with 500 homes, is

Benzer to plead guilty in Las Vegas (NV) HOA scheme

Leon Benzer, the alleged mastermind of the massive scheme to take over homeowners associations in the Las Vegas area, is