Stamford (CT) Condo Fire Displaces 5 Residents
Five residents of a Cove Road condominium complex were displaced after fire damaged walls and a part of the roof Sunday night. Stamford Firefighters prevented the spread of a fire in the walls at the two-story complex at 637 Cove Rd. Read the article……….
An electrical fire at a downtown Portland condo tower led to evacuations and road closures Tuesday morning. Firefighters were called
Kim Dearborn, trustee of the Somerset Gardens condo association, said roughly half the 10 units in the still-smoldering Pine House
One only needs to watch the news regularly to understand the devastation that a fire can have on a home