Tampa (FL) condo complex saved from fire by sprinkler system
A fire that may have been sparked by a lightning strike was quickly extinguished by a sprinkler system at a condominium complex at 4115 Chatham Oak Court, Hillsborough County Fire Rescue said Sunday. Residents said they thought they smelled something burning after the lightning strike on the roof of the complex late Saturday, but they could not locate a fire, according to fire officials. Read the article………….
Kristi discovered the property management company that represents her HOA handed over all duties to another property management company called
The Valley Club Owners Association has taken steps toward eliminating poisonous yew plants from properties in the subdivision, but elk
awyers and police counseled patience Thursday night before a crowd of homeowners association leaders gathered to hear an update on