Tigard (OR) condo catches fire when contractor accidentally cuts electrical wires

Tualatin Valley firefighters had to cut through the roof of a condo building Wednesday afternoon to extinguish a fire that started when a contractor remodeling a bathroom cut through electrical wires with a reciprocating saw.   Read the article………


Related Articles

Flames Rekindle at Scene of Deadly Dallas Condo Fire (TX)

Dallas Fire-Rescue remains on the scene of a Dallas condo building fire, three days after the fast-moving blaze called for

Little was spared by fire, water and mold in condos close to M’s Pub (NE)

Although they’ve been allowed into their unit twice since the disaster, it’s expected that it will be at least a

Fire chief: Sprinklers extinguished fire in Park Ridge condo trash chute (IL)

Park Ridge Fire Chief Jeff Sorensen credits sprinklers with putting out a fire and minimizing damage inside an Uptown condominium