Two-alarm fire extinguished at Odenton (MD) condominium

The blaze was reported about 9:40 a.m. in the 300 block of Baldwin Road, when construction workers noticed smoke coming from a fourth-floor unit, said county fire department Capt. Russ Davies. The site is located near Odenton Volunteer Fire Co.    Read the article……….


Related Articles

Fire damages Boyne Mountain condo (MI)

A problem with a heating and cooling unit caused a fire that damaged a condo unit at the Boyne Mountain

About 100 ‘primarily elderly’ residents displaced after 7-alarm fire rips through North Dallas condos (TX)

About 100 people were displaced after a 7-alarm fire caused extensive damage to condos in North Dallas overnight.  Crews responded

4 hospitalized, 20 displaced in Bellevue condo fire (WA)

Authorities say four people have been hospitalized and about 20 people have been displaced as the result of a blaze