Two-alarm fire extinguished at Odenton (MD) condominium

The blaze was reported about 9:40 a.m. in the 300 block of Baldwin Road, when construction workers noticed smoke coming from a fourth-floor unit, said county fire department Capt. Russ Davies. The site is located near Odenton Volunteer Fire Co.    Read the article……….


Related Articles

House of Delegates Passes Registration Requirement for Condos, HOAs and Coops

The Maryland House of Delegates, by a vote of 99- 39, has passed House Bill 41, which would require residential

3-alarm condo fire in Charlotte (NC) sparked by fireworks

12 condominium units were heavily damaged this afternoon after fireworks sparked a huge fire at a complex on Spyglass Ln.

Management company owner sentenced to federal prison for stealing from homeowner associations (MD)

William Kyndall Francis built his property management business from his basement, growing it to 100 employees before being caught stealing