Unattended candle leads to fire at Belmont condo complex (CA)

An unattended candle left burning too close to the drapes led to a fire at a Belmont condo complex that left other residents stranded on their balconies Wednesday morning, according to fire officials.    Read the article…………


Related Articles

How far is too far: Do homeowners associations have too much power? (GA)

When we started exposing the seemingly unbridled power of homeowner and community associations, viewers sounded off. We received emails describing

Fake grass gains ground in California amid concerns about ongoing drought

Comprehensive numbers are hard to come by, but makers and installers of synthetic turf say they are experiencing an unprecedented

Legal battle gets messy at North Miami’s Jockey Club condo complex (FL)

On one end, the Jockey Club I and II associations are alleging that Apeiron is trying to wrest control of maintenance for the common areas, and that Jockey Club III has stopped making any contributions to the shared maintenance costs.