Vendor Proof of Insurance: Resident vs. Non-Resident

When you hire someone to do work for you, do you assume they have worker’s compensation insurance or do you ask for proof? Worker’s compensation insurance protects your community association, but do you need to require it from vendors who are part of the HOA or only from non-resident vendors?       Read more……..

Related Articles

Safety Tips for Families Using Communal Areas

As residents in a community association, part of your responsibility is to help maintain the different communal areas also known

Taking the Angst Out of Writing Meeting Minutes

How many of you have been to the meeting immediately following an election, ready to choose officer positions and you

HOAs, Pets, and Assistance Animals

We all know someone whose dog or cat is much more than just a pet. Well, for purposes of the