Fire in Gay Village forces 30 from their homes

A Saturday morning fire in Montreal’s Gay Village forced 30 people from their homes, and it’s unclear when they’ll be able to return.  Around 9:45 a.m., several dozen fire fighters were called to a heavily residential area on Wolfe Street between René-Levesque Boulevard and Ste-Catherine Street.  Additional fire firefighters were called in as a precaution given the warm weather.  Witnesses say the fire started in a condo building    Read the article………….


Related Articles

White Rock condo owners plan rally at city hall after city trashes garbage pickup

Condo owners in White Rock upset with the city cutting their waste collection services are planning to voice their concerns

Condo Q&A: The new Ontario condominium act is here … sort of

Q. One of our directors and some of our owners say they remember hearing something about a new condo act

Crews investigate condo fire in Hamden (CT)

Crews in Hamden are trying to figure out what sparked up a condo fire.  The Hamden Fire Department responded to