Winnipeg condo explosion caused by chemical in renovation work

A man burned in a condo explosion in Winnipeg was a paramedic doing renovations with a flammable chemical.   Sources have told CBC News the man was using the chemical to remove carpeting.   Read more……..


Related Articles

Prince George (BC) condo fire forces evacuation of building

A fire at a condominum in Prince George, B.C., has forced the evacuation of 40 units in three buildings this

Technicality helps Chilliwack Mountie avoid paying fines to strata council (BC)

An RCMP officer in Chilliwack who was facing $16,450 in strata fines arising from an allegation he had illegally rented

Condo Culture: Reserve fund studies mandatory, not optional

Q. I am a condo owner who just found out that our corporation has not completed a reserve fund study