Woman in serious condition after setting self, condo on fire (IN)

The woman told crews on scene that she was lighting a cigarette when her hair accidentally caught fire. As she attempted to put her hair out, she caught nearby items on fire, which quickly spread throughout the condo.   Read the article…………..


Related Articles

Riverwood (MS) home in zoning dispute ‘a dream fulfilled’ for disabled resident Jeremy Dickerson

When 34-year-old Jeremy Dickerson moved into his River Pine Drive home earlier this month, it was “a lifetime dream fulfilled,”

JEA airlifts replacement transformer to restore power to Liberty Street Townhomes (FL)

People living in the Liberty Street Townhomes are a step closer to having power after being in the dark for

9 People, Including Children, Rescued from New Britain Fire

Firefighters rescued nine people, including children, who were trapped in a fire at Dublin Hills Condo complex in New Britain