Workers recover from CO exposure (ON)

Three men suffered carbon monoxide poisoning last week while cleaning an underground condo garage on Kingston Road with a gas-fired power washer.  Firefighters found the men conscious and breathing, but showing signs of carbon monoxide exposure after they made their way up to the laneway outside the five-storey condo at 952 Kingston Rd.        Read the article……..


Related Articles

Lawyer wins $160,000 judgment against condo neighbours

An Ottawa lawyer and aspiring judge has won $160,000 in damages in a defamation lawsuit he brought against neighbours of

No condo too small after Victoria changes rules

As Victoria moves to allow more micro apartment units, public spaces have to become living spaces, and peoples’ attitudes toward

Condo controversies put Nolan Hall against the wall, as creditors try to get their money back

A CBC News investigation has uncovered allegations involving related-party land transactions, unpaid debts in the millions, and a tangle of lawsuits and judgments affecting the firm and its principals