30 views 30 sec 0 Comment

Australia: Is there a way to reverse a resolution or election at a meeting of the owners corporation?

/ Owner - September 25, 2023

In brief: An owner or mortgagee may be able to apply to the Tribunal to have a resolution or election of the owners corporation invalidated or nullified. Whether the Tribunal makes the order will depend on the individual circumstances but in its decisions the Tribunal has offered some guidance as to how it will apply the legislation.    Read the article………………………..

Comments are closed.