57 views 36 sec 0 Comment

Officials announce cause of Hamden condo fire that displaced dozens (CT)

/ Owner - February 24, 2022

The Hamden Fire Marshal’s Office announced Wednesday the cause of the Hamden condominium fire, which displaced over 50 people earlier this month.  The investigation revealed that the fire on Warner Street started in the pantry closet of one of the units. There was a mini freezer inside the pantry that was plugged into an extension cord, which was plugged into a wall outlet inside the closet, fire officials said.   Read the entire article……………………………….

Comments are closed.